Error code 805a0193 anyone?

ran556

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Error code 805a0193

Yeah yeah yeah..
This post will be very long if everybody will write that it's happened for them too.
It's international! We all realize that..
BUT -
It's actualy worst then I thought.
A quick search on google found that this problem was happened once in awhile for the last years.
So I guess that the real question is not: "When will it be possible to download apps again?"
But:
"When will Microsoft fix this issue for good?
Means: not good for NOW, but GOOD ENOUGH to prevent similar cases from happened in the future??"

Last edited:

prabhava b

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site

YES EVEN I FEEL MS IS WORKING ON MARKET PLACE...So do not panic everyone.....ISSUE will be resolved in a days time :)

RadCorleone

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I have spoken to Vodafone UK. They were not aware, but are now investigating. They will be notifying Microsoft about a potential major issue. As a side note, the app store is working on the Microsoft Surface.

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Yeah yeah yeah..
This post will be very long if everybody will write that it's happened for them too.
It's international! We all realize that..
BUT -
It's actualy worst then I thought.
A quick search on google found that this problem was happened once in awhile for the last years.
So I guess that the real question is not: "When will it be possible to download apps again?"
But:
"When will Microsoft fix this issue for good?
Means: not good for NOW, but GOOD ENOUGH to prevent similar cases from happened in the future??"

You sir, are a drama queen :'). These issues happen, don't sweat it, m8.

Explorer93

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for this thread, i thought, i got in trouble with my new Lumia 920. Here in Germany is also nothing to get.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs