Calendar Help Needed Please

Jonj1611

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have Outlook 2007, I followed Microsofts instructions and used the Hotmail connector to sync my live account.

Now in my calendar on the live site I can see 2 calendars :-

Jon's calendar
Calendar

I have set the primary calendar to Calendar but its not syncing with my phone, when I look on my phone and create an event it has the calendar down as Jon's calendar and I cannot seem to add a new calendar or change that setting.

Am I doing something wrong? Its a Lumia 920.

Thanks
Jon

fulnix

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
On you phone when you are in Calendar click the three dots in the lower right. Then go to settings. Make sure you have the calendar that isn't syncing turned on. Also the sync time seems to be ~15 to 20min.

Jonj1611

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have just done that and all it shows is Jon's Calendar, it doesn't show the other one, and I synced and uploaded and changed the primary calendar on live about an hour ago :/

Damn phone lol

Jonj1611

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Well I kinda done it but its a bit backwards to be honest, why couldnt they have made a desktop sync app.

What I did was create a new email account using the same login details as my windows account and in the settings it had the calendar showing to sync so left that ticked and turned off the others.

My primary windows account still only shows email to sync and nothing else. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism