Good ol' Joe Belfiore believes in WP8 and Windows so much he is posting from Android

inside man 55

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I saw all of Joe's tweets, he also mentioned how he misses the wp8 keyboard compared to the galaxy III, and how the galaxy III doesn't remove the b in the autocorrect, plus the wp8 phone is always in his other pocket. The entire conversation is taken out of context.

jdhooghe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
All I saw was his tweets. He was using his windows phone and then BAM! "Tweeted from Android." Took a screenshot and then posted it here. He then later responded with Laks' comment. All good, I just really wish he learns how a PDF reader on Android performs *facepalm*

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
All I saw was his tweets. He was using his windows phone and then BAM! "Tweeted from Android." Took a screenshot and then posted it here. He then later responded with Laks' comment. All good, I just really wish he learns how a PDF reader on Android performs *facepalm*

PDF reader has been performing on par with the WP7 adobe since the latest update. I also like that PDF files can now be uploaded to SkyDrive straight from WP which is something I couldn't do on WP7.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
The CEO of Ford constantly drives competitors vehicles. These are cars that cost $25K. I sure hope someone is using iOS and Android and BlackBerry at Microsoft. You need to examine the competition.

Ruined

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah Microsoft is cool like that. They will openly use competitors stuff to test it and see what they can learn. They don't pretend to be "above" trying other companies' stuff...

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
In this day and time you have to know whats up with your competition. TNot doing constant evaluation of competitors would be insanity!

Sam Sabri

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Confession. I have an iPhone and I use it to test out iOS exclusive apps from time to time. It's a few years old, so I might pick up the iPad mini to do the same. But I think shutting out other operating systems is silly, you need to understand the competition.

jdhooghe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
PDF reader has been performing on par with the WP7 adobe since the latest update. I also like that PDF files can now be uploaded to SkyDrive straight from WP which is something I couldn't do on WP7.

I want the reader to be on par with Android and iOS, not WP7

itssimplyjeff1

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I have a lumia 920, a nexus 7, and the new ipod touch

never understood loyalty like that. all of the products are amazing. get the best of all worlds guys.

edit: before my 920, i had a focus S, and a blackberry bold before that. always gotta change it up lol

lipper2000

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Confession. I have an iPhone and I use it to test out iOS exclusive apps from time to time. It's a few years old, so I might pick up the iPad mini to do the same. But I think shutting out other operating systems is silly, you need to understand the competition.

Ipad mini is probably the best consumption device going right now...my regular ipad collects dust as I find I use my laptop more as it's not comfortable to hold forever...if the regular ipad had a surface like setup I'd maybe use it more...the mini seems to be perfect for checking out sites, etc...still not a fan of android on tablets yet...getting there though.

matthewryans

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Steve Jobs actually used a Galaxy Tab 8.9 when it was released. He then sent an email to Jony Ive (?) and asked him about the possibility of an iPad mini.

thecaringkind

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I usually carry an Android phone along with my Lumia 920 because I appreciate the features of both platforms. However I am not in Joe B's position & I'm sorry its just not a 'good look'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimcolCross