Skype not working.

BeaverJuicer

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
While I have always found a small delay from my desktop, I have always received Skype calls on my phone. Not sure what your issue is. Is it installed? Is your phone turned on? Are you logged in to Skype?

Not trying to be nasty with the questions, its just "Why can't I receive calls in the background" isn't much to go on.

NAVEED AKHTAR71

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
It was happening for me, I could receive Skype calls on my desktop but not on my phone.Please uninstall and reinstall your Skype on the phone, You will receive your Skype calls on both the devices.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I have to uninstall and reinstall when the toast notifications stop working. Which btw, one way to make it stop working is to use the volume button + power button reset.

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Not getting notifications for the last few days on Skype either, same goes for WeChat and Viber Messenger. Having to open the app to get them. Was not happening before...

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Skype doesn't work in background for WP 7.5 devices... It is working fine for me on my Lumia 920... yes there is a lag but still I receive the call and it certainly does have many bugs :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3