Snapchat for WP looking promising...

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Looks like they're trying to tease a WP8 app, support our vision could mean that the APIs they need are not available yet, but anyway looks like they've basically confirmed it for us.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Definitely looks like a tease of things to come to me. Instagram would be stupid not follow suit now. At any rate both should be available by May/June.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Definitely looks like a tease of things to come to me. Instagram would be stupid not follow suit now. At any rate both should be available by May/June.

No way can they make an app in 3-4 months! Skype is in beta since 4 months with not a single feature added to it.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
No way can they make an app in 3-4 months! Skype is in beta since 4 months with not a single feature added to it.

You'll be surprised, plus the only reason Skype is in beta is because of the windows live messenger shutdown. After that the Skype app/experience will be updated.

1101x10

May 27, 2012
Visit site
How can they make money:

"The company imagines partnering with brands or advertisers that want to show certain Snapchat users a glimpse of a new device, a preview of a new movie or a sneak peek of an upcoming line of clothing," The New York Times' Jenna Wortham writes. "Or, they say, they could show 'exploding coupons,' an image that gives information about a deal or discount that expires after a certain amount of time."

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
How can they make money:

"The company imagines partnering with brands or advertisers that want to show certain Snapchat users a glimpse of a new device, a preview of a new movie or a sneak peek of an upcoming line of clothing," The New York Times' Jenna Wortham writes. "Or, they say, they could show 'exploding coupons,' an image that gives information about a deal or discount that expires after a certain amount of time."

I'd be fine with ads, I just want this app.

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
well, now that WP users can use instagram if they want through instagraph. I think this is next on my wishlist. although I'm not happy and probably wont pay for instagraph, I would probably shell out some money for snapchat, although I'd prefer a free app even with ads. hopefully the Snapchat people had a productive meeting with Microsoft and it is on the way!! if not, I'd go for a 3rd party app with some crazy method of sending snapchats, like instagraph is doing for instagram lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs