App to alert me on my computer when my phone rings

Ja5087

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I own a Lumia 920 and I'm loving the device. I listen to music on headphones very often with my phone on the table while using the computer. As you can imagine this causes me to lose quite a few calls since I can't hear the ringtone. Is there any app that I can use to alert me on my computer that my phone is ringing?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem at work - i tend to copy all the music im going to listen to over to my phone in the morning and playing it from the phone sounds better through the 8x than my pc anyway. And means if i get up to go anywhere i dont have to take my cans off just pocket my phone and go.

I know its not an app and i admit would be cool if someone made one.

Its just the solution I used.

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a laptop running Windows 7, and when they're connected via Bluetooth, I can choose to have music(sound) streamed through the computer (i.e. Play music on my phone and sound comes out through the computer speakers). Don't know if it works for ringtone tho.

BeaverJuicer

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
If you're in Canada with Rogers, they have their OneNumber app, that essentially mirrors your phone onto a PC via VoIP. You can send and receive calls from it using a softphone, and transfer to the phone at need.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss