- 02-13-2013, 05:32 PM #1
So i made a bunch of playlist on my surface RT. So typically, music and playlist need to be configured on a PC and in my case, surface RT and it will then sync up with wp8 to have all your music (cloud) and playlists.
So I only have physical files on my surface RT and made playlist with those files and then i transferred all the same exact files to my phone hoping that my playlists will sync. So I am able to see my playlists all laid out, but about half of them have 0 songs on them. I can't get the songs to recognize on the playklist and i can't add to current one. So i tried to delete the playlist with 0 songs, but it wont (assume cuz its on cloud) so when i make a playlist with the same name, it asks me to replace and i say yes, but still show duplicate playlist.
There a fix to this?
02-17-2013, 03:02 PM #2
- 1 Posts
So I have found out that in order for those songs in your playlist to sync you have to choose add to my collection for each song on a windows 8 device (not phone). Even though you have created a playlist, xbox music only sync songs to windows phone 8 when you also selected the add my collection option while you were in Windows 8/Xbox. I know, annoying, because when I go home tonight I will be spending time doing this.
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 09-09-2013, 04:35 AM
- By dawindbag in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2013, 10:19 PM
- By Trocien in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2012, 02:23 AM
- By Digital Moe in forum Windows 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2012, 03:21 PM
- By Xtian.Castro in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2012, 08:44 PM