02-15-2013, 01:46 AM #8
- 64 Posts
Weather flow will allow you to select your own background however it'll look like crap on your wp8 as the image resolution horribly downgrades for some reason.
Amazing weather HD is overall a better weather app but for the moment you cannot choose your own background. Even amazing weather HD looks grainy (far less than weather flow though) on the lock screen.
- 02-15-2013, 04:50 AM #9
I have installed both weather flow and amazing wether hd, as the both allow for trial period.
I liked amazing weather better, but it doesnt allow costum image to be set as background.
Weather flow allows that, but for some reason if you try to change the picture few times, it stops working. I tried to manualy set picture as backgroung (from gallery), and then again tried to set it trough app (weather flow) and it didnt work, so i uninstalled it... Maybe i'll try again today...
BTW, it didnt seem to me as the picture was downgraded, it looked fine to me...
- 02-15-2013, 06:34 AM #10
- By Snow in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 10-14-2011, 09:40 AM
- By monotok in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2011, 05:51 PM
- By thomasanderson in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 10Last Post: 08-06-2011, 01:29 AM
- By Dave Blake in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-29-2011, 11:38 AM
- By MatthewJBarnard in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2011, 11:28 AM