lock application

afeef razi

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Guys...Please let me know how can i lock my applications in nokia lumia 920...i want to personalize my phone....so how is it possible? In android there are lot of application like SMART LOCK...Please suggest and help me out

manicottiK

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
(This reply may be helpful only in helping you return your phone while you still can.)

Windows Phone and Android aren't just different operating systems, they have different underlying philosophies. Android wants to be a full Linux computer OS with a phone inside while Windows Phone wants to be a piece of computer electronics with an OS hidden underneath. As such, where Android has a place for and welcomes someone who wants to customize, tweak, and "administrate" their phone as they would a computer, Windows Phone does not. WP fall between the "anything goes" world of Android and the "walled garden" of iOS. If that's not where you want to be, switch back while you can. If you're willing to try, I hope that you, like me, realize that the time recovered from flashing ROMs, tweaking settings, and arranging widgets can be put to better use.

On a related note, one of the reasons that there aren't "quick toggle" buttons for WiFi, Bluetooth, etc, is that Microsoft just wants you to leave those settings on and let the OS manage them for you. My 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, and GPS are all on and always are. My phone lasts all day, even with heavy browsing and moderate gaming. Windows Phone lets you take a more relaxed approach to having a smartphone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes