02-14-2013, 01:01 PM #1
- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
After some minor app updates and software update all of my 3rd party apps on on start instantaneously crash for no reason at all.
I have deleted all the apps that might be causing this (the updated ones) nothing changed. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this.
Tried reseting the phone a couple of times and the soft reset combo.
should I do a hard reset?
- By fardream in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2012, 09:05 AM
- By dlusted in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:46 AM
- By JenkTJ27 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2012, 09:39 AM
- By Duvi in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2011, 01:56 AM
- By pseudoware in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2011, 12:18 AM