02-14-2013, 04:05 PM #1
- 797 Posts
Just a idea.
Many people buy or get phones around the end of year holidays. But many will be unhappy with their new phone by now. Would it not make sense for MS to organize a phone switch promotion and advertising campaign where in cooperation with the carriers they exchange your ie. S3 or iPhone 5 for a WP8 device, where the consumer only needs to pay the difference between the second hand value of his phone and a new WP8 of his choice minus a promotional discount. The phones taken back would become refurbished units for the carriers, devices that are fine, but that did not meet the customers expectations.
Such a promotion could be very effective around this time of the year to get market share and keep production high.
What do you think?
- 02-15-2013, 02:38 PM #4
- 02-16-2013, 04:23 PM #5
- 02-16-2013, 06:55 PM #6
02-17-2013, 04:46 PM #7
- 797 Posts
- By cdrichet in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 11-22-2012, 07:01 PM
- By CoolBeit in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 09-13-2012, 10:17 AM
- By cjhindy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 30Last Post: 06-25-2012, 12:58 PM
- By BostonSammy in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2011, 06:26 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 23Last Post: 11-04-2011, 05:24 PM