after hard rest, how do i re sync the apps i had on my phone?

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
had some issues with my yahoo accounts not syncing so i hard reset the phone, made sure that apps etc were on back up , how do i reinstall those back apps , where do i go , can i do it via the phone or do i have to plug the phone into the computer?

thanks

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
If you had backup enabled you'll have the option to restore from the backup the moment you sign back into your Microsoft account. All apps will then be redownloaded along with texts and some settings.

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
thanks, not sure why i couldnt see that, but it wont give you another option to sync the back up so i'm just reinstalling all the apps again.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Backing up and syncing my apps has been hit and miss for me. I had an 822 and had it replaced. That time I was able to have my apps download automatically. Since I have had it replaced with and 8X and I never had the option to restore my apps from a backup. Other than a restore, the easiest way is to go to windowsphone.com and you can reinstall your apps from there.

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
thanks for all the replies , good to know its not just me, but there seems to be a problem if a few of us are not getting the apps to re sync. I will have a look at that reinstaller app as i forget one apps i had on my phone.

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
quick edit,. reinstaller no longer works. i did go to windowsphone.com and looked at purchase history under apps and you can click reinstall from there and it installs it without the phone being plugged into the computer which is pretty cool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon