Skydrive Fix for missing folders in people hub

nokiageek

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I had trouble with my picture folders that I had in my SkyDrive not showing up in the people hub, correctly, some would be there and some where missing for some strange reason. This was really annoying, anyway I found a fix finally.

Open up SkyDrive on your Pc.

Right click on the folder you have pictures in that you want to see in people hub on your phone.

There are options for documents or pictures, make sure that the folder has pictures selected.

Some of my picture folders had the properties set as documents and that is why they did not show up in people hub correctly. I also changed the folder names as I did it(Don't think you have to do that though)

Go into your Phone settings/email and accounts and sync the Microsoft account.

Check your people hub and your missing folders should now be there 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Foroplex

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
well i just tried this the way you said, and not working on my nokia 822 and all my files were set to pictures but i set them to docs and saved then put them back to pictures. i give up?????
thanks for the help.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Update: So I had some extra time today to try and fix the album issues. I had 6 different ones not showing in the photos hub they were just blank but the pictures were there. First off I logged into SkyDrive on my PC, created new folders and new names but be sure they are set to pictures not documents. Then renamed each picture before moving it to new location (not sure if I had to do the rename but I did) than moved each picture from old folder to the new one. Than deleted the older folder. Refresh than on phone sync my ms account waited awhile than looked at the hub albums all was there. No more blank albums. Just remember it takes a little while for them to show up. 😁
Good luck...
Sent from my {Nokia 822} using Board Express.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism