02-17-2013, 06:07 PM #1
- 2 Posts
I got all my songs from ITunes on my windows phone through the music app on window 8. I decided I wanted to delete all those songs since I have my iphone 4 still as an ipod. Deleted about 2000 songs but about 40 of them remain on my phone. When I go to the songs in the music hub and long press the song I want to delete, there is not an option to delete. Only add to now playing, play smart dj mix, and download. I also tried the select feature in songs, selected these songs and press the recycle bin button, and it said it was loading and when it was done and I looked, the songs are still there! How do I get rid of songs that cannot seem to be deleted? Whoa now I just checked and many of the 2000 or so songs are back on my phone! I just want a clean phone again!
02-17-2013, 06:31 PM #2
- 31 Posts
I had this issue but going onto the phone and individually deleting the songs for rid of them for good. Not sure why they've all reappeared but the only thing i can suggest could be a program like unlocker on your pc, that could help let you delete the songs?
Just an idea :)
- By vincentw56 in forum WindowsCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 38Last Post: 09-03-2014, 10:46 AM
- By Lundon44 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 33Last Post: 02-10-2013, 02:49 AM
- By andystech in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 01-31-2013, 06:10 AM
- By CamiKitti in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 09-04-2012, 01:08 AM
- By Bballbenb in forum General Tablet & Laptop DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-07-2012, 04:40 AM