02-17-2013, 08:14 PM #1
- 3 Posts
Why is it that so many phones make it difficult to add albums or folders for phone pics? LOL, Am I the only human on the planet that uses the same phone for work and personal life?
All I want to do is to be able to meet at a clients location at 2pm. Add a folder to my phone "client abc" take several pictures and NOT have them mixed with my personal pix OR another client. I have had several phones and not one of them could do this simple task.
So, my wp8 is 4 days old and I am trying to accomplish this task of folders or albums. Has anyone found a way to add albums on the fly?
- 02-17-2013, 08:52 PM #2
Not exactly a folder but try adding all your client's pictures to "Favorites." At least they will all be in one location separate from your other pics. The only other option is to create the album on your PC and copy/paste it to your phone.
02-17-2013, 08:53 PM #3
- 81 Posts
It is not completely ideal, but you can do these changes in the SkyDrive app. You'll have to install the app and then sign in to your SkyDrive account. Pictures are automatically uploaded to Pictures/Camera Roll. You could make a subfolder (client A), tap on the "select" icon (third from the left), and then click on the "move" icon. You'll then select the folder and move them in.
Unfortunately you can't do it from within the camera app, but this could possibly be an acceptable workaround. Also, you have to have your pictures set to automatically upload to SkyDrive. (Settings -> backup -> photos).
Hope that helps!
- By Rob41664 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-27-2013, 08:57 AM
- By Kinalyx in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2013, 04:48 PM
- By rabit1 in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2012, 11:04 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 11-19-2011, 10:22 PM
- By SEKKDS in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2011, 12:38 PM