Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    Banned

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    This is the second time it's happened to me on Lumia 920. I went to sleep with around 95% battery, woke up with ~55-60% (abnormal amount of drain). Restarted the phone, and the battery shows 86%. What happened?

Have had this happen a number of times (other times on restarting I have had it diminish as well)... seem to be a calibration issue.... some people mention letting the battery completely drain out once and charging it full again.... but not sure if that will help...

Letting the battery drain completely, restarting the Phone again without charging and letting it drain completely again will solve it for the most part. Its still not 100% correct but for me the difference is now about 4% while it was 20% at the start.
    Banned

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taurgis View Post
    Letting the battery drain completely, restarting the Phone again without charging and letting it drain completely again will solve it for the most part. Its still not 100% correct but for me the difference is now about 4% while it was 20% at the start.
    How do I drain the battery completely and restart the phone without charging?
    Read my 8X battery tips. I added a procedure at the end of the post. Note: You need PC browser to see it with my signature!
    *** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
    Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
    Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html