02-18-2013, 01:59 AM #2
- 73 Posts
Have had this happen a number of times (other times on restarting I have had it diminish as well)... seem to be a calibration issue.... some people mention letting the battery completely drain out once and charging it full again.... but not sure if that will help...
02-18-2013, 07:49 AM #3
- 6 Posts
Letting the battery drain completely, restarting the Phone again without charging and letting it drain completely again will solve it for the most part. Its still not 100% correct but for me the difference is now about 4% while it was 20% at the start.
02-18-2013, 11:06 AM #5
- 797 Posts
Read my 8X battery tips. I added a procedure at the end of the post. Note: You need PC browser to see it with my signature!*** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html
- By Sukanok in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2013, 07:46 PM
- By Fiann in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2012, 02:44 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2012, 09:20 AM
- By sting7k in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 32Last Post: 04-19-2012, 08:28 PM
- By nacho10f in forum HTC RadarReplies: 4Last Post: 02-27-2012, 09:23 PM