02-18-2013, 02:59 AM #2
- 82 Posts
Have had this happen a number of times (other times on restarting I have had it diminish as well)... seem to be a calibration issue.... some people mention letting the battery completely drain out once and charging it full again.... but not sure if that will help...
02-18-2013, 08:49 AM #3
- 6 Posts
Letting the battery drain completely, restarting the Phone again without charging and letting it drain completely again will solve it for the most part. Its still not 100% correct but for me the difference is now about 4% while it was 20% at the start.
- By Sukanok in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2013, 08:46 PM
- By Fiann in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2012, 03:44 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2012, 10:20 AM
- By sting7k in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 32Last Post: 04-19-2012, 09:28 PM
- By nacho10f in forum HTC RadarReplies: 4Last Post: 02-27-2012, 10:23 PM