- 02-18-2013, 03:08 AM #1
I am wondering if Spotify on WP8 allows to store Offline-Playlists/-Musik on the SD-Card. I know that the Android-App does not allow that, so you must have enough internal storage in your Android phone. How is it on WP8? Any experiences with low storage phones like the 8S or the L820?
Thanks in advance!
02-18-2013, 04:54 AM #2
- 5 Posts
10-07-2014, 08:31 AM #3
- 1 Posts
I have just managed this - unfortunately you have to reinstall spotify if you added you SD card after you installed spotify.
The Storage Sense settings only specifiy that new application are installed onto the card - it will not move applications for you automatically after adding a card.
- By batonoff in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2014, 11:46 PM
- By mcherrick68 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 177Last Post: 08-24-2014, 01:49 AM
- By Jannik Nielsen in forum HTC 8SReplies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2012, 05:51 PM
- By mky4b11 in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2012, 02:36 PM
- By shingi_70 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 01-24-2012, 07:10 PM