02-19-2013, 03:07 PM #1
- 1 Posts
I have noticed a couple of issues with my HTC 8X that are confusing me.
1. The first is that the USB does not sync to my car (2010 Cadillac SRX) so I can't play music. Anyone else?
2. Next I've noticed that when the bluetooth is paired to my car the voice controls stop working
3. Also when paired to my car over bluetooth, I have noticed that calls become static sounded/garbled often, and I need to restart the phone to fix. This happens when not paired as well. Anyone else share this issue?
02-27-2013, 12:40 PM #3
- 754 Posts
2. I can't get the phone to respond to commands over the cars microphone, and have read numerous reports of this problem with other WP8 devices. I think at this point it just doesn't work.
3. Haven't had any problems with calls or call quality in my car, never had to restart
Overall, I'd suggest you look for an upgrade to your cars radio/bluetooth firmware, as it may solve a number of the problems.My 8x also works really well with my girlfriends Fiat 500 (which, although still manufactured by Chrysler, uses a different radio / software program than my Jeep).
03-21-2013, 08:40 AM #5
- 71 Posts
Just an update, the only way to fix the issue is to reboot. I did have it occur when I was playing a game and talking at the same time. The phone was getting quite warm to the touch, it stopped the crackle once I placed the phone next to the air a/c vent.
- 03-21-2013, 09:36 AM #6
Have you tried to address this question on a forum run by Microsoft staff?
Windows Phone - Microsoft Community
I suggest you also post there.
Reply back here if you get a good answer.
- By mdameron in forum HTC TITANReplies: 65Last Post: 12-16-2012, 03:05 PM
- By koen h in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 17Last Post: 11-26-2012, 03:40 PM
- By cooperma in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2012, 11:46 AM
- By pintozoz in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2012, 09:08 AM
- By deadwrong03 in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2012, 03:07 AM