02-20-2013, 10:37 AM #1
- 2 Posts
My People live tile was working perfectly when I did not have my contacts organized into groups i.e. facebook images. After I organized my contacts into groups, the home screen live tile just has a bunch of empty red squares flipping instead of facebook pics. When I navigate into People, the groups themselves show the facebook pics for everyone in that group but my expectation was that the pics would propagate up to the home screen. Any ideas?
- 02-20-2013, 11:56 AM #2
I haven't organized all my contacts. But I did make a family group for family members. The pictures on the group tiles flip as well as the ones on the home screen live tile. You don't have facebook filtered in the settings do you?
02-20-2013, 01:08 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Got it! Thanks for your help. The problem was I had synced my Facebook account using Hotmail on my desktop and just assumed that the accounts would sync on my phone as well. Not so. You have to add and sync your Facebook account on your phone too and then ensure that your Facebook contacts are not filtered.
- By agentcyan in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2013, 02:05 PM
- By tbonenga in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 11-10-2012, 09:54 AM
- By Jazmac in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 10-26-2012, 08:57 AM
- By mattmagoo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2012, 03:25 PM
- By puredrive07 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-30-2012, 09:19 PM