Sample Data Issues in Visual Studio

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I would really appreciate some help here.

I have a PanoramaApp in Visual Studio. However at the top of the screen where the deploy to device or emulator buttons are then if I change the drop down from debug to release the data displayed in the app disappears. It looks fine as it should in the preview within Visual Studio but if I deploy the app to my phone in debug mode the app loads and the data isn't shown, default runtime data replaces it all and in the Visual Studio output window this shows:

An exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in System.Windows.ni.dll and wasn't handled before a managed/native boundary
An exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred in mscorlib.ni.dll and wasn't handled before a managed/native boundary
System.Windows.Data Error: 'MS.Internal.Data.DynamicValueConverter' converter failed to convert value 'Facilisi faucibus habitant inceptos interdum lobortis nascetur pharetra placerat pulvinar sagittis senectus sociosqu' (type 'System.String'); BindingExpression: Path='LineThree' DataItem='WestHants.ViewModels.ItemViewModel' (HashCode=39141076); target element is 'System.Windows.Controls.StackPanel' (Name=''); target property is 'Background' (type 'System.Windows.Media.Brush').. System.Exception: Catastrophic failure (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8000FFFF (E_UNEXPECTED))
at MS.Internal.XcpImports.CheckHResult(UInt32 hr)
at MS.Internal.SilverlightTypeConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
at MS.Internal.Data.DefaultValueConverter.ConvertHelper(Object o, Type destinationType, CultureInfo culture, Boolean isForward)
at MS.Internal.Data.TargetDefaultValueConverter.Convert(Object o, Type type, Object parameter, CultureInfo culture)
at MS.Internal.Data.DynamicValueConverter.Convert(Object value, Type targetType, Object parameter, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.ConvertToTarget(Object value).

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
the thing is I don't though. it fails to display my data in the interface which causes the phones backup fail safe to kick in, pumping in its own default data instead eventhough it looks fine in the preview

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium