No sd card option in Store

drag0nslayer

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't have any sd card option in store to install apps manually in Lumia 620 .. What did i do ?? every other wp8 device with sd card has an option..!! any Help????:unhappysweat:

chklumia

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
if i not mistake,the main reason u cant see sd card eventhough u already copy xap file,if that ur store region din support that particular apps/games,try to change ur store region,then u might see the sd card option.

Mahdi Ghiasi

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I had this problem with my Lumia 620, but it solved after copying XAP files into ROOT of SD Card, and Rebooting my phone (with SD Card inside it).

Arun Srikanth

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey dude,

try to open the SD card in explorer mode , there you will find "WPSystem" folder and now you need to drag and drop the XAP files to this folder and reboot

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
you need an official .xap from the store, and need to transfer it to the root folder (that's the main folder, -> /SD Card/ ). Then, reboot and wait a bit and it'll be there. Unofficial apps won't work.

astrix797

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
when i open my sd card from store,they are telling'we can't connect to the internet..'...and so.........morover my wpsystem file is hidden.could anyone find me a solution..thnx in advance.....

alijafari

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
hi
i have very problem with sd card in my store,my phone is nokia lumia 720
but i soved the problem,you should download from windowsphone.com and COPY the .xap file and PAST too root of sd card.
:grin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720