02-22-2013, 10:09 AM #1
- 22 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Rumor: Windows Phone Blue could be delayed to 2014 - Neowin
This is only a rumor based on what Mary Jo Foley has heard from sources. If this is true, then Thurrott was right on the nose when he said that the Windows team should just take over Windows Phone. Anyway, just brace yourselves if this turns out to be true.
- 02-22-2013, 10:26 AM #2
Wouldn't surprise me.....
Everything else seems to be taking forever for WP8 too. Just look at those pre-launch promises of specific games/apps that are still nowhere to be found.
I'm seriously on the fence with returning to BB.
- By snaqvi91 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 77Last Post: 02-17-2013, 06:31 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2012, 10:18 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 27Last Post: 08-25-2012, 03:26 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2012, 08:09 AM
- By ninjaap in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2012, 04:47 PM