I got a Windows Update about a half hour ago

lzicc

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I saw this and didn't know anyone else got the update from Verizon.

HTC 8X on Verizon, Windows Phone Portico update finally arriving
Under: HTC, Mobile Phones, Phone Software, Verizon
Date: February 22nd, 2013

We try to keep readers in the know about software updates for their device and there’s good news today for HTC 8X Windows Phone owners on Verizon. It seems the Windows Phone Portico update is finally heading to your phone, indeed you may have received notification of it already if you’re one of the lucky ones. We say ‘finally’ as other carriers pushed out the update for the HTC Windows Phone 8X earlier but Verizon customers were left waiting.

BeaverJuicer

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I got a Donair for lunch. I haven't had a really good Halifax Donair since I moved west about 6 years ago. If you haven't tried one, you haven't lived.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
No worries. A lot of people (including myself) come right to the forums and don't always stop at the main page to find out what news is going on. Portico for Verizon 8x's started a few days ago.

Windows Phone Portico update rolling out in new wave, including Verizon

I saw this and didn't know anyone else got the update from Verizon.

HTC 8X on Verizon, Windows Phone Portico update finally arriving
Under: HTC, Mobile Phones, Phone Software, Verizon
Date: February 22nd, 2013

We try to keep readers in the know about software updates for their device and there’s good news today for HTC 8X Windows Phone owners on Verizon. It seems the Windows Phone Portico update is finally heading to your phone, indeed you may have received notification of it already if you’re one of the lucky ones. We say ‘finally’ as other carriers pushed out the update for the HTC Windows Phone 8X earlier but Verizon customers were left waiting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs