Petition to Microsoft regarding Facebook for Windows Phone

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't use Facebook often. What improvements are needed exactly? Notifications?

They have this really annoying issue with their refreshing system on the fb app, for example if u click somewhere and press back, it sends u to the top of the page, which is annoying. Also, the most annoying thing to me is the fact that you can't attach ANYTHING in the messaging. That is absolutely ridiculous, on both the browser and the app. That annoys me, but other than that I rlly enjoy using the app, although start up time is a bit slow, but still manageable on my 8X.

moegumby

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Not a big deal for me, people hub does fine for most of what I need. If not touch.facebook in ie. Don't see the big deal about having to have a Perfect
App..
Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Not a big deal for me, people hub does fine for most of what I need. If not touch.facebook in ie. Don't see the big deal about having to have a Perfect
App..
Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

the thing is, u can say that but in reality it rlly does take away from the experience. I wish the peoples hub had a few more things (I.e. Liking specific comments, not just statuses") and the messaging hub would allow u to attach files in fb chat. I find it just adds to the experience and taking away some of the experience isn't necessarily a good thing for an OS that's been around for more then 2 years now and still hasnt learnt from their mistakes. I love my wp8 don't get me wrong, but it would be nice to have some missing features to make things less of a hassle :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett