02-24-2013, 05:44 PM #1
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hey all, quick question:
I went online and deleted someone from my Facebook friends then deleted the Live/Gmail/Hotmail accounts from my People Hub. Problem is, the contact's FB info and picture is still listed in my People Hub. I jump onto the FB app and the contact is still under my friends list, but I am no longer able to "unfriend" them. When I go onto FB through my laptop, the contact is no longer listed as a friend. So, what's going on? I've rebooted the phone several times hoping it would update the lists properly, to no avail.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
I own a Nokia Lumia 920...
- 02-24-2013, 05:58 PM #2
Go to people hub, settings, and under accounts, press and hold the Facebook account to get the popup menu and tap sync to initiate sync.
Can be done to each account you want to manually sync.
- By teebomus in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2012, 07:17 PM
- By Bballbenb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-11-2011, 10:44 AM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 10-25-2011, 01:00 AM
- By Bballbenb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 10-13-2011, 04:56 PM
- By bomitoni in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 09-01-2011, 11:35 AM