- 02-25-2013, 03:56 PM #1
I was using my 8X the other day, battery is around 80%, then I desided to play a game I have not touched from WP7, Mush, a cute game. I played it for around 7-10 min, then closed it. Then an hour later I notied my battery was dead giving the dreaded message "recharge your battery". I was like WTF..
Anyone else notice this on any other games ? How can we submit these to Microsoft, if I play a small game on the road, my battery will be dead...
- 02-25-2013, 04:21 PM #2
I haven't noticed a complete battery dead like that, however I like to play the game Dredd vs Zombies game, which is a great game. Every time I play it I notice a huge battery drain.
- By doublesman3486 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2012, 12:47 AM
- By tomlynch in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 05-26-2012, 08:24 AM
- By texantony in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 10Last Post: 05-06-2012, 04:58 PM
- By a box of fish in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 11-14-2011, 01:35 PM
- By Jazmac in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 26Last Post: 10-06-2011, 11:57 PM