htc clock / weather tile for windows phones?

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
is there an app that would give you something similar to what the 8x has, with its weather / clock tile? ive searched with no avail

leonkehoe

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Amazing Weather HD has great LiveTile support but it isn't free. I'm not aware of any apps that combine time and weather on a single LiveTile at the level of detail you're after. I'm not even a Windows Phone user though so someone else might be able to offer up a better suggestion/solution.

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
yea i have a nice weather tile , looking for something similar to what the 8x has, which i know is htc exclusive right now
thanks though

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
You will not find a clock tile that will work well for you. Only manufacturers have the ability to update live tiles every minute, so you can count that one out. As far as weather, there are quite a few that work well! Its basically preference that will decide for you! Amazing Weather HD is beautiful and has tile and lock screen support but when it comes to context and how they display the information, I prefer the free Weather Channel app.

IceDree

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Yea , The Double-Wide Tile clock is exclusive to HTC , its actually an App called HTC & When you Pin it , it shows up as the clock .

HTC got a thing for clocks & Weather , Windows Mobile , Android & Now Windows Phone 8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb