Your Lumia 920 breaks. Which new device do you buy unsubsidized.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I would just use my titan 2 until I get another upgrade this fall. If I had no choice it would be an iPhone because of the apps I have to use at work. I love my lumia thou
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

conanheath

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting SGS4 or note 2 asap. I don't even have to break my 920. First and the second were broken from day one or unfinished, however you want to look at it. I might just take a hammer to it for the satisfaction and for the suffering it has caused. Well see.

Zokudu

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Wow I'm kind of surprised at the results here. Maybe it's just me and the 'murican in me but I balk at paying $800 for a cell phone out of pocket. Thankfully Locked AT&T devices are only around $550 but still a big pill for me to swallow (considering I would stay with AT&T anyway because of their superior GSM bands why not subsidize). I really like how competent the low end Nokia devices seem to be. I would probably get a 620, maybe a 720 when those start appearing.

I may lose Asphalt 7 but those low end devices seem really nice for the price, especially since there's not a huge risk of ending up behind on updates because they are running WP8 same as the 920. That's why in my head you have to go "higher end" with Android (Granted the Nexus 4 is decently cheap) because those $250 off contract Android phones do not get a lot of long term support while I feel the whole WP8 lineup (at least from Nokia) will get updates until WP9. As I said above the Nexus 4 throws a wrench in my thinking but I feel like I would stay with WP.

I can't find a way to add a poll, is there a way?

Last edited:

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Another 920, yay insurance. I have a replacement on the way right now due to a broken mic issue. I can't think of a better all around smartphone.

EauRouge

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
un subsidized? I'd get something off kijiji/craigslist. a blackberry 9900 probably.

If I bought new, a nexus.

I dont have the cash for unsubsidized phones lol

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
If my Lumia 920 breaks, I would get another one or if really I am out of cash, get one of the cheap Asha phones (I used to own the Asha 309) to get some fresh air before finally saved up for a brand new Lumia 920 or anything latest. I'm on my Lumia 620 so far and it's so good that I have 70% of what the Lumia 920 has for more than half the price!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa