Your Lumia 920 breaks. Which new device do you buy unsubsidized.

Zokudu

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
This is purely hypothetical. I love my 920 but if it were to break I've been thinking of all the awesome mid level devices Nokia is putting out. Which would you get given the choice and why?

JungleFiene

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
First I'd buy some throat lozenges after screaming for a half an hour, then I'd march back to AT&T and get another 920. The real question is, which color?

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I've kept my Samsung Focus and would go back to that until I mustered up the cash for a new top tier. My wife and I have always agreed...we keep one old phone around, and if we break our new fancy phone, you don't get to go drop $500 for another new fancy phone.

jdhooghe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Interesting question. Don't know what I would do. I'm enamored currently with my nexus 7 but the nexus 4 has a worse camera than the 920 but I probably wouldn't have to take 10 photos to get a decent one like my 920. And a worse battery but I LOVE swype and having my favorite apps with me wherever I go. The 920 is the only phone that I know of that has Dolby audio so if another phone did interest me, I'd have to check its sound quality. None of that overly bassy Beats audio for me. I'd choose another 920 and just keep my nexus 7 for all the rest if I knew Microsoft would get it's act together but right now, it's a toss up. I might go z10 if I saw BB updated and included the functionality I need for work.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'd probably go back to my cracked iPhone 4, or get a Nexus 4 unlocked to tide me over until a lighter Lumia flagship appears.

GraemeT

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
The 820, which is the one you should've bought in the first place (in my opinion, if you're not worried about the camera, but would like expandable memory, and replaceable battery, and ergonomic round corners as opposed to square). Just my opinion. The 920's awesome, I just happen to have an 820, so I would be a bit biased, wouldn't I?

KingKoopa28

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I would and still have my Nokia N900 running Maemo 5 and Andriod Gingerbread dual boot. One would say why would u run andriod on N900 it has no calling function and your right. But I use it at 1100Mhz overclocked and use it purely for apps I really need that Maemo cannot give me. Its a godsend really. So if I was to break my Lumia I'd use N900 still my best device I have ever used.

Daylife

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
March back to AT&T and tell them to take my money. Cyan 920 Please!!! Lol
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234