Can't sign in to Yahoo Mail on WP8

tendoboy1984

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I just received my new Nokia Lumia 810 today, and I can't set up my Yahoo Mail account. I went to "Settings > Email + Accounts" and added all my other accounts just fine.

parris76

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem. Delete the yahoo mail account then reboot it. When it comes back up add yahoo back with your current password and it should work, well it worked for me. Very frustrating.

KAMENDRA MISHRA

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
I am a BB user since the beginning introduction of BB. Recently I shifted to Microsoft Lumina for my travel in India from BB I was using in India -locally purchased. I still keep my US BB Z10 since last three years.
Microsoft Lumina 640 is not user friendly. The double sim does not give details such as Phone log of independent Sim. Entering contact manually is a Herculean task. It does not accept name as long as Jennifer Knowles shoemaker. Too long!
It is difficult to set up any email account except Live.com. Google was not easy either but I was able to do it.
Yahoo personal was difficult. And in last fifteen days, after trying several hours I have not been able to set up my existing Yahoo business email. Other than BB Samsung was easiest to set up all email account so was my IPad mini and Mac Air.
What is wrong with Microsoft Lumina? Colleague in my India office with lumina 400 series, 535 and 640 have same problems.
Any suggestion? Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diane Cunhm