"Me" Tile Image Quality

Jealy666

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone knows how to keep the image quality of my "Me" tile good. As when I change my image it reverts to a very badly compressed version of the image after a short while.

I think I saw an article on how to do this not so long ago but I skipped over it and I'm now unable to find it! Typical, right!

Thanks!

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
My Me Tile image matches the quality of the FB image. Then again... my FB profile picture is... (apologies for the lack of quality, I was strumming like a madman on Guitar Hero when it was taken). However it hasn't affected images with much better quality than this either... and I have WL, FB, Twitter, LI, all attached.

734702_4911314856568_975827417_n.jpg

xWisp

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed this with skype too microsofts profile images suck apparently all grainy,
just dont use one attached to your microsoft account, use your facebook one

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
My Me Tile image matches the quality of the FB image. Then again... my FB profile picture is... (apologies for the lack of quality, I was strumming like a madman on Guitar Hero when it was taken). However it hasn't affected images with much better quality than this either... and I have WL, FB, Twitter, LI, all attached.

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/734702_4911314856568_975827417_n.jpg

It cannot be true at all! Either you take all your pics while "in motion" or you just don't see pixels as nicely! :p

I have done thousands of combo, local pics, uploaded, fresh new ones, one account, all accounts, only a couple - nothing has stopped my ME tile blurring a perfectly cool picture like a boss.

CaymanDreamin

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
I have this same problem. Even went online to outlook.com and updated that pic and then the old bad pic comes back again. Also tried updating the Facebook pic on both Facebook and through the me tile and it lasts for a little while and turns crappy again. Looks even worse now on my 920 because of the better screen.

Avdhesh Rathore

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
same problem was with me, but I updated my "Me" only on facebook and now it is ok, so don't update your pic to all, uncheck all other option.... I am sure it will work.

nokiageek

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone knows how to keep the image quality of my "Me" tile good. As when I change my image it reverts to a very badly compressed version of the image after a short while.

I think I saw an article on how to do this not so long ago but I skipped over it and I'm now unable to find it! Typical, right!

Thanks!

Same when I add a contact to the homescreen, low quality

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 610 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo