Where are these private appointments coming from on Calendar+ app?

rpwoodjr

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I installed the Calendar+ app primarily to make use of its weekly view. I like it. However, private appointments are somehow being created for midnight in what seems to be a random fashion. I'm guessing that the issue is caused in the sync process from my Outlook.com calendar which I maintain on my PC. I don't see these private appointments in the source Outlook.com calendar and I don't see them in my standard Windows Phone 8 Calendar app; just in the Calendar+ app. The only thing more annoying that them showing up is the inability to delete them! :unhappy:

Has anyone else experienced this and/or does anyone have a recommendation on how I can prevent this from happening.

Thanks in advance for your help!

MadeInLondon

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
I'd very much like to revive this thread, as I'm having the same problem, with a different app though.
There are random appointemts displayed in the 3rd party app, called (Private Appointment), all created on 00:00, for every single day.
This is highly annoying and I have not the slightest idea where they might originate from. They for sure are not visible/present in my original calendar...

any insight is highly appreciated!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett