Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

As much as I love this phone (820) and am enjoying the OS, it seems little things keep cropping up to annoy me.

So in the music player we have 'podcasts' select it and we have music and video and the wonderful 'its lonely in here message'. I am a big podcast user, especially dance music pods from the likes of Defected, on iOS its a doddle. So anyway I go in search of how to find these allusive podcasts so that it isnt quite so lonely in there and can i find them? No, it seems Microsoft cant be bothered to other this to everyone as...
    Subscribing to podcasts on your phone is only available in the United States at this time.
    Cheers why not remove the functionality from the non US roms then so we dont have something sat there that we cant use.

And before someone says theres apps for that, yes I know, I just personnally dont think it should need one.

Rant over anyway, and hopefully the rest of the world will feel the love sooner rather than later.

Podcasts have been a US only feature forever and no one has ever offered up a good explanation why. Sorry you get stuck with that, although the on phone experience with WP8 and podcasts is pretty janky. I'm in the US and I don't use them I just sync over podcasts from my PC instead, if that makes you feel any better :)