Facebook is changing my contact info!

BraydenP

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
So I have had my Nokia Lumia 822 for a while now and my brother just gave his phone to Simone else. So I changed the contact information in my people hub so now instead of it saying my brother's name it says my friends. But I got a message from my friend it said it was from my brother who doesn't have a phone. I found out that my face book keeps changing it. But it doesn't change the name in my contacts just the messaging. How do I stop this from happening

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
So I have had my Nokia Lumia 822 for a while now and my brother just gave his phone to Simone else. So I changed the contact information in my people hub so now instead of it saying my brother's name it says my friends. But I got a message from my friend it said it was from my brother who doesn't have a phone. I found out that my face book keeps changing it. But it doesn't change the name in my contacts just the messaging. How do I stop this from happening

Go to your brother's contact card. Hit the middle button at the bottom of screen - should unlink your hotmail contact (that has your brother's friend's name) and your brother's facebook account as two separate things.

It's the case of linked contacts.

BraydenP

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks I wish that would help but it doesn't show the in the linked contacts as my feet ends being linked it is just suggested contact.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05