- 03-23-2013, 01:02 PM #1
So I have had my Nokia Lumia 822 for a while now and my brother just gave his phone to Simone else. So I changed the contact information in my people hub so now instead of it saying my brother's name it says my friends. But I got a message from my friend it said it was from my brother who doesn't have a phone. I found out that my face book keeps changing it. But it doesn't change the name in my contacts just the messaging. How do I stop this from happening
- 03-23-2013, 01:06 PM #2Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
Want to make Windows Phone better? Let it stay unique?
Let it be nicer than anything out there? - PLEASE VOTE THESE
- By Matthew Iannacone in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 09-13-2014, 03:12 AM
- By congusano in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2012, 08:18 AM
- By sprizant in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2012, 03:44 PM
- By J4rrod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2012, 11:37 PM
- By Bballbenb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2011, 12:50 PM