- 03-26-2013, 10:16 AM #3
this happens to most people, its been happening to me since I got a Windows Phone last July and hasn't been fixed since. No updates since early December and the Facbook for Windows Phone page has been abandoned since July 1st last year. Way to go Microsoft.
03-26-2013, 10:29 AM #5
- 61 Posts
I get week old notifications sometimes. F*** this abandonware. It seems like Nokia is the only one doing something for the WP platform, f*** knows what MSFT is doing. Facebook is the most essential app for majority of users and it hasn't been updated in almost a year.
03-26-2013, 10:36 AM #6
- 273 Posts
Ranting a side. What you experience is normal. If you loos internet connection your phone goes in a state called temporary disconnect. While in this state the notifications server has a queue of 30 notifications it stores there. When you recover your internet connection you get those notifications. To me it seams you have problem with your internet connection on your phone(or a firewall problem or you blocked notifications).
- 03-26-2013, 11:21 AM #7
There is no problem with any firewall, or lose of connection, my phone is always connected to the network.
I've even tried testing myself and get notifications days late even. I've had many notifications coming through from Facebook 1 week late!
03-27-2013, 01:53 AM #8
- 61 Posts
- By mikecel79 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 67Last Post: 11-15-2012, 05:36 PM
- By graciaman in forum Windows 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2012, 12:53 PM
- By Gamely Lounges in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2012, 06:06 PM
- By power5 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2011, 06:29 PM
- By Blacklac in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 12-05-2011, 05:55 PM