Adding Places To Here/Nokia Maps

Elton Jothi

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
Is there any way we can add places to Here maps?
I tried to add from the website but failed..

Unlike Google maps, Here maps is missing lots of new stores/malls/restaurants which have opened recently.
Infact Here maps have < 50% places of what google maps have. the only reason why google maps is a win.

Have they disabled adding places in India perhaps?

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

No, they have not disabled anything. I have added/modified a few places on the website and it does work.

It might be a temporary issue. Try after sometime. I agree that Here maps are not as detailed as Google Maps, I tested it out in Pune and Gurgaon. I am forced to use GMaps Pro and sometimes MapMyIndia app. Well we can do our bit to add the details.

Elton Jothi

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
thx for the info, i am able to add up now through here map creator.
nokia must srsly consider to port this to the mobile app, so that it would be easy to add places on the fly ...

anon(5650876)

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
If there is some programmer here, then please make a program to just "IMPORT all POIs from Google Maps to HERE MAPS", or at least tell Nokia maps on twitter. I've told, now you tell them.

Or make an online Petition for this to Nokia.

PG2G

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
If there is some programmer here, then please make a program to just "IMPORT all POIs from Google Maps to HERE MAPS", or at least tell Nokia maps on twitter. I've told, now you tell them.

Pretty sure that'd be illegal.

TheZuneLune

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site

Ditto....please!

Pretty sure that'd be illegal.

Why? Google has always advertised you have the right to take your data with you.

Asking101

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I would like to know why I can't add a place in North America (USA)?
I tried to add a place that is based in the USA, but I can't click the "add place" button on the right side corner. :cry: please help me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99