- 03-30-2013, 02:20 PM #1
Sometimes when I play music using Xbox music either streaming or from my collections I get error c101a053 can't play this file.it will happen a few times then work . Doesn't anyone know why?
03-30-2013, 03:01 PM #2
- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Im having this problem right now. Just cant stream music in any device. My problem is, I live in an unsupported country. I just tried to play music from a vpn to see if the problem was the ip, but I still cant access it. Guess I will have to cancel my subscription.
- 03-30-2013, 03:12 PM #7
Per the xbox music service status site:
Xbox LIVE Status
Xbox Music and Video
Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
Your cloud playlists and music tracks are temporarily unavailable. Please check back soon.
Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:
Xbox 360 Console
Zune PC Client
3/30/2013 12:01:05 PM PDT:
Are you having problems using Xbox Music? Don't worry! We're are working to get this fixed as quickly as possible. Please check back in 30 minutes for more information.
- By kamalzack in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 13Last Post: 08-22-2014, 09:23 PM
- By StreetNerd in forum HTC 8SReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2013, 01:14 PM
- By Luis Trujillo in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2012, 11:24 PM
- By molokoplus in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 47Last Post: 11-25-2012, 10:24 AM
- By andyrreid in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2011, 08:24 PM