Go vote for WPcentral against proshot!!!

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I truly think that Jay after all of the efforts made,in this app deserves to be AT LEAST in the semifinals.. Go,vote to the window phone Facebook page.. Cant post link since I am in the app right now.. Please someone post it so other readers will have direct access

Midnight City

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
ProShot deserves to win to be honest... and as Raul said:

"I love WP central..a lot! But I rather pro shot win because whoever wins gets featured in a commercial and I would much rather see an awesome app built for WP on the commercial than just a windows phone news app that anyone can access through the internet unlike proshot"

Rising Mos

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
It is unfortunate that WPCentral had to go against ProShot, but as an app that makes use of the device capabilities, I think ProShot should win. WPCentral is beautiful and functional but it is not a function that everybody would want.

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
King ProShot better win this.
52b0f867.gif

This is a future multi-million dollar app we're talking about. I hope he still remembers us when he gets there.

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
they all deserve it, and with the semi finals they achieved very much.. anyways, I love ProShot for its features and results even if the UI isn't perfect, that's why I'm also in favor of it. Amazing Weather and WPCentral are both really awesome apps, but ProShot really shows off the capabilities of the cameras and Windows Phone (amazing Weather does, too. With the lock screen). but still, I'm for Proshot. Also, the dev is really awesome, re takes his time to respond to suggestions, implements them or gives detailed explanations why something is currently impossible. Hope you win!

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I hated to do it but I voted ProShot. I love that app and it is one of the best camera apps I have used on any platform.

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
ConnectMe should definitely win against amazing weather. Amazing weather is an awesome weather app, but connectme just offers so much more raw power and has a lot of uses.
Sent from my RM-824_nam_att_101 using Board Express

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
ConnectMe should definitely win against amazing weather. Amazing weather is an awesome weather app, but connectme just offers so much more raw power and has a lot of uses.
Sent from my RM-824_nam_att_101 using Board Express

But it looks like Amazing Weather HD is winning... I only own Amazing Weather but still voted for connectme since it seems to be such a useful, irreplaceable and unique app. I just think that there are not enough customers of connectme since it's kinda expensive and too specific.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos