Whats your favorite Windows Phone 8 phone?

nessinhaw

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
my beloved 620 ofc :D
the size is just perfect (i have small hands) and it is a bit different from the other Lumias - it has rounded corners, which gives it a sort of unique feeling XD
screen has beautiful colors and awesome ppi for its category!
i love the exchangeable shells and i'm crazy to buy at least 2 (yellow and magenta *-*)
the camera also performs rly well for its price range!

512Mb is just fine for my everyday tasks and so far i found no apps limitations, all the ones i need works perfectly! ofc it doesen't support heavy 3D games but if i play anything at all i go for casual games, so it's just fine!

620 it's a pretty solid adorable phone for such an affordable price! (there's 520 now which is cheaper therefore lacks some features - rly Nokia, you had to remove camera flash? lol)

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I love my 8X only because of the fact that I can truly call it a music lovers phone, with beats audio and all. The speakers are LOUD and crisp, and the headphones sound awesome! I got the phone for this very reason and don't regret it. I thought the beats audio was just a gimmick and some software added to the phone at first and wasn't too impressed, until I tried it myself at the stores and wow was I shocked. Good phone!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine is the L920. I needed a good hassle-free phone with a good camera for the occasional photo. The L920 delivers on that for me.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I do like Nokia L520 that I convince my mum to buy. It look very sexy, light and generally excellent. :smile:

However I still prefer my L920.

boovish

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I love my 8X only because of the fact that I can truly call it a music lovers phone, with beats audio and all. The speakers are LOUD and crisp, and the headphones sound awesome! I got the phone for this very reason and don't regret it. I thought the beats audio was just a gimmick and some software added to the phone at first and wasn't too impressed, until I tried it myself at the stores and wow was I shocked. Good phone!
Its like on the HP TouchPad, the beats speakers are super loud

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
620 it's a pretty solid adorable phone for such an affordable price! (there's 520 now which is cheaper therefore lacks some features - rly Nokia, you had to remove camera flash? lol)

Right. IF only it had the flash. But then again if it had the flash who would buy the 620:).

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
L 920 is my favorite of the WP8 devices. Legacy devices it would have to be the Titan II that devices is still a tank.

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Have to say the Lumia 920 and the HTC 8X, but I'm probably more inclined to state the latter due to the FFC and proximity sensor issues I faced with my 920...

mike_mck2

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm really liking the 810 for T-Mobile, although I keep looking around for a 920.

I would think WP would be an Android Killer, and it is for me, but I guess not many ppl have used one or played with one enough to appreciate the difference.

David Rollinson

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Oh, and the other major reason I couldn't love the Lumia 920 is because you can't rest it up against something to read an ebook while you are having lunch or a coffee, etc. The bottom is too rounded and slippery and it slides on the bench and falls flat. I spend a lot of time reading ebooks and the HTC 8X is very happy being propped up against all sorts of objects because of its flat bottom edge and non-slip surface.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes