Simple tips I would like to point out

Azurus

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
these two ideas might sound obvious , but they werent to me
there are two points that might come in handy that I just learned today about WP8 although i had the lumia 920 for over 4 months

1.you know when you press the volume button to pull down the music player along with silent on/off toggle ?? If i was working on something else on my phoneand pressed the volume button , I used to wait for about 1.5 seconds for that dropdown thingie to disappear. It turns out that we can speed up the process by simply pressing the back button and you will find the dropdown list going up instantly

2.you can swipe whatsapp, facebook , etc; notifications to the right side when they pop up at the top of the screen.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
these two ideas might sound obvious , but they werent to me
there are two points that might come in handy that I just learned today about WP8 although i had the lumia 920 for over 4 months

1.you know when you press the volume button to pull down the music player along with silent on/off toggle ?? If i was working on something else on my phoneand pressed the volume button , I used to wait for about 1.5 seconds for that dropdown thingie to disappear. It turns out that we can speed up the process by simply pressing the back button and you will find the dropdown list going up instantly

2.you can swipe whatsapp, facebook , etc; notifications to the right side when they pop up at the top of the screen.

Already aware of these. But great for users who aren't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte