help sleeping with my phone....

captn3x

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I am coming from a DROID 4 and so far I have not looked back. I do miss a feature that I am hoping you can help me figure out. My DROID had a great feature that would automatically stop syncing my emails after 11pm, when plugged into a charger. My HTC 8x wakes me up at 2am when junk mail gets delivered. I have been going into my email sync settings and setting it to "manual" but it would be nice to have do it automatically. Is there an App for that?

Fuzzeke

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Hehe I get your problem :) have kind of the same with friends messaging in our group chat with Whatsapp.. What I do is put the phone on vibrate only or put Flight modus on with a quick connectivity tile.. still no "auto-mute" but faster than going into your mail settings every time.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Wow you guys are some lite sleepers! I often fall out of bed without realizing till I wake up in the morning!

There are no 3rd party apps that override system settings. (only oem apps) but if you just hit the volume rocker and that little bubble at the top right, that toggles all your alerts volume on and off

rob45

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Mine 8x doesn't make any noise at night and I am a light sleeper. I looked over settings but haven't found why. I do listen to Audible books at night on the lowest volume (I wish it would go lower) with a 45 min auto shut off.
Rob

captn3x

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Well hopefully that blue thing brings some nice features to WP8. I will see if I can mute my phone and still have the alarm wake me in the morning. Thanks for all the help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans