NSU For Retail 3.0.4 - can't update

premium11

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I opened NSU For Retail yesterday and it asked me to update application to version 3.0.4. ( It's 2.0.6 )
I downloaded the update package, but now I can't install it - Error reading setup initialization file. Tried to redownload it, no luck. If anyone updated it, please share installer. (C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\NsuRetail ) Thanks!

Kevyn Degia

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
NSU is Nokia Software Updater For Retail
Remember: GIYF, Google (Bing) is your friend!

It's a software update utility for all Nokia handsets (including Nokia's Lumia wp8)

premium11

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I really hope it's just a download problem ( this error is usually because of corrupt download). Otherwise, Nokia is getting mad :eek:rly:

Kevyn Degia

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's not the same as Navifirm, it's an official tool to help retailers to update his or her customer to update the phone.
and it doesn't give an error in accessing nokia's server, it's an error when installing the package

Tyrion1984

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Early this morning I had the same problem...now I can open 2.0.6 without updating to 3.0.4 I think Nokia is working to fix this!

Tim.christensen

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Something I've just noticed - there now seems to be a tick box for 'Erase User Data' - does this mean we can finally do update pushes whilst preserving our settings? This would be fantastic for those of us who seem to be at the very end of the OTA update queue!

EDIT: It seems it can't be un-checked for Lumias :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon