- 05-01-2013, 03:00 PM #1
My local Best Buy has removed all kiosks and demos of WP devices at my local store. They replaced the Windows kiosk with a Blackberry booth. The only WP device that I found was a dummy model of an HTC 8X. Anybody else notice this trend?
- 05-01-2013, 09:56 PM #6
Best Buy has put in a cool Samsung phone and tablet kiosk (for their Android products). I guess if Microsoft/Nokia wanted to do a similar set up and forked over the $$$$, they could have one too.
- 05-02-2013, 06:24 AM #7
tmobile too. yesterday, sales reps kind of scoffed when I asked how wp was selling, if people were finally getting interested, etc
"we have the iPhone now, its so easy to sell, and doesn't come back until its shattered."
- By jdevenberg in forum HTC 8XReplies: 16Last Post: 10-22-2012, 12:32 PM
- By Emerald Thales in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2012, 04:26 PM
- By AndreaCristiano in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 16Last Post: 04-05-2012, 04:09 PM
- By JenkTJ27 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2011, 10:28 AM
- By HeyCori in forum HTC TITANReplies: 4Last Post: 11-27-2011, 07:11 PM