WhatApp bug..

yazannumoor

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

i been using Lumia 820 for a mounth, its great, but i have seen a bug. if you paused a song, and then opened WhatsApp, then let volume control appears(by pressing volume buttons) you will not see the song that was paused!! ,and if you tap at the window, whatsApp will open!!!
and another bug is if you paused the song, opened whatsapp, then went back to hub music and press on Paused tile, whatsApp will open :))

Any solutions?

anon(5914335)

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

i been using Lumia 820 for a mounth, its great, but i have seen a bug. if you paused a song, and then opened WhatsApp, then let volume control appears(by pressing volume buttons) you will not see the song that was paused!! ,and if you tap at the window, whatsApp will open!!!
and another bug is if you paused the song, opened whatsapp, then went back to hub music and press on Paused tile, whatsApp will open :))

Any solutions?

You have to wait for the next version of Whatsapp to be released. They have rewrote the notification system it to not use the Audio API.

SergikUK

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Any solutions?

yeah, you should wait a bit mate. The next version will work properly. Fingers crossed it is not going to be a long wait 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99