Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By WavingReds

I think there is a slight learning curve to windows phone eight. The lesson, don't be scared to stare at your home screen, its beautiful and full of information, stare at it, read it, love it.
    Really? I came from Android and found it very easy to get used to! Strange, where exactly did you find there to be a learning curve? I'm not trying to troll or be patronizing or anything, just curious. :)

Global Posts
    3,204 Global Posts
    I think the hardest part is knowing how and what you can post to the screen.

I do love the start screen...though my phone called me rude for staring so you might not want to suggest that ;)

Global Posts
    996 Global Posts
    The learning curve could be trying to learn and decide how you want to organize all of your beautiful tiles!

Quote Originally Posted by squatting hen View Post
    the learning curve could be trying to learn and decide how you want to organize all of your beautiful tiles!
    omg there's way too many ways!!! Omggggzzzzz
    abel920 and clbarker10 like this.

Lol I may have been a bit wasted when I wrote that. The learning curve was more to do with realising its ok to spend some time just looking at your home screen, like you would an app. Enjoying it and reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Parktreeone View Post
    Lol I may have been a bit wasted when I wrote that. The learning curve was more to do with realising its ok to spend some time just looking at your home screen, like you would an app. Enjoying it and reading it.
    That's not really a learning curve, just a habit that you need to develop.
    Can't see what's so difficult about the home screen, I just LOVE watching it flipping ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Twitter@Firas_MD View Post
    Can't see what's so difficult about the home screen, I just LOVE watching it flipping ;)
    don't you get hypnotized?