"New Nokia Lumia" page on Phones4U UK

Alex Dean

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if anybody else has noticed this or if it is redundant information, but the Phones4U website in the UK has been updated with a new page where you can register your interest in a new Lumia phone. If you hover over Just Arrived on the navbar, you can see "New Nokia Lumia" listed under Coming Soon.

Register for the New Nokia Lumia | Phones 4u

This suggests that P4U know something we don't, and there will definitely be a new phone announced on May 14th. Either that or the 928 will be officially revealed and it will be available in the UK and elsewhere as well. Thoughts?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Just hope that they don't do the exclusivity deals again. They really should open it up to all carriers

AT&T did it, I am sure Verizon will do it... exclusive in the US so if you dont live in the US, you wont have to worry about it... the 920 was exclusive in the US but, it was available world wide on other carriers, OUTSIDE the US..

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
AT&T did it, I am sure Verizon will do it... exclusive in the US so if you dont live in the US, you wont have to worry about it... the 920 was exclusive in the US but, it was available world wide on other carriers, OUTSIDE the US..
It was tied to Extortionate Everywhere in the UK for 6 months. Which meant I couldn't get it without changing carriers and paying substantially more for a lot less on my contract so ended up getting the 8X instead.

nikhilr51

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

The 920 was (and still is) exclusive to one carrier (Telstra) in Australia.
Swapped carrier for the sole reason of getting the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven