Outlook or Windows Phone PIMs?

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
I have Office 360 and was setting it up with outlook getting installed. The problem was my calendar on my phone was doubling because it was importing my outlook data as separate from the Windows account I use on my phone.

Anyone having the same dilemma? Feel nice to have an Outlook app on my phone. But it duplicates my entire windows phone data on contacts, calendar, mail.
Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Is the Office 365 account separate from the Microsoft Account, if it is then you can turn off the one calendar by looking in the setting on your phone, you should be able to link contact data which will take time to do but remove the duplicate contacts.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Are you importing your Hotmail calendar into Outlook 365. Do you have office 365 for work or personal use? I find the only benefit of Office 365 Home Premium was to use it with Outlook, but Since now Outlook 2013 now includes an improved Hotmail Connector. I just use the Outlook.com services as it is free.

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
The Office 365 account is under the same Microsoft account which is a @live.com address. It is also the same address i use for my outlook.com account. So I get duplications on my calendar.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The Office 365 account is under the same Microsoft account which is a @live.com address. It is also the same address i use for my outlook.com account. So I get duplications on my calendar.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

I believe you can turn off which calendar you want. Open up calendar and press the 3 dots and go to settings. You can turn off which calendars you don't want to show.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb