05-13-2013, 06:54 AM #4
- 192 Posts
Don't really understand everyone's hatred of XBM. Save for the fact that you can't easily create playlists from the phone and a few other niggles, I think it's damn near perfect.
Practically any song you can imagine at your fingertips, for streaming or DL, complete with artwork and even bio(!) in crystal clear audio.
I had absolutely no intention of buying a year sub when I got my WP8, but the 30-day trial changed my mind very quickly. What was so much better about Zune?
White Lumia 930
- 05-13-2013, 07:30 AM #5
What has changed is:
- Fiddly playlists
- Lag in the Xbox hub
- Green ugly live tile instead of beautiful Zune tile
- Fiddly interface both on PC and Phone
- All those niggles we've been over a few thousand times
- the UX and UI are key on WP and they are screwed with this transition.
Having said that, I completely believe GDR2 or GDR3 will make this more seamless and pleasant experience. I have patience so I am fine, but others may have different opinions.Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
- 05-13-2013, 04:23 PM #8
- 05-13-2013, 05:31 PM #9
- 05-13-2013, 06:00 PM #10
I have tried everything, it will fix some things, but then other problems arise. Then I have to deal with multiple tracks again. Its not worth my time. Waiting for a fix, and if one doesn't come soon, I'm afraid I'm at my wits end with x box music.
- By HeyCori in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 12Last Post: 10-15-2012, 09:32 PM
- By anodynamic in forum ZuneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2012, 12:33 PM
- By iop777 in forum ZuneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2012, 11:31 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2012, 07:23 PM
- By willyvaca in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 24Last Post: 06-08-2012, 01:29 AM