Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By deloa84

Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    I use only screen guard for my 820 , but never used any type of cover or case because I couldn't find a decent red color case because point of buying red lumia is red color otherwise i would have bought a black one instead.

Global Posts
    2,287 Global Posts
    For my 810, I did not. Never thought it needed one. For my 920, absolutely. I had a clear case that had really good grip on it, but the bottom was kinda shabbily made. I just got an Incipio Dual Pro case for it, which is really good. I have a really good Incipio case for my iPhone 4 that offered it just enough bulk around the screen to protect it, and the one for the 920 is the same deal (I don't have a screen protector on it).

Global Posts
    4,824 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    I don't use a case for my 620. Largely because I'm planning to get the ruggedized case.

And, no, my 620 does not need a screen protector. The only Lumias that ever need such a thing are the 800, 720 and 920.

Global Posts
    3,206 Global Posts
    My 920 will never get a case or screen protector. Never thought it needed it.
    Thanked by:

I never had a case on any of my phones. Especially my Lumia devices. I'm not prone to dropping my phones. Its been about 3-4 years since I broke a phone. I currently only have a Zagg Invisishield full body on my red Lumia 920. The only reason I have that on it is because I had a white 920 previously and found that even though the polycarbonate is very strong material...it still prone to getting scratched from basic wear -n- tear. What's the point of getting such a beautiful device if ots gonna be covered up.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Nope. My 810 is babied and naked! Lol. I really just like showing off the cool cyan cover to people because then they get all googly eyes and ask what kind of phone it is... And I talk about how awesome it is... :)
    Mahdi Ghiasi likes this.

I have a red 920. I had a full-body Ghost Armor put on it. Looks great, the screen feels good and the protector doesn't interfere with the touch nor does it feel sticky. No orange peel either. But the body part does seem to add just a nice bit of 'grip'. So it adds nothing to the weight or thickness but I don't worry about throwing it in my purse or setting it down on anything. Best of both worlds to me. I can still appreciate the look and feel of the phone without worrying about it.

Snap on case for my 810, cc1043 for my 920, both add decent protection and look great as well

Global Posts
    777 Global Posts
    Have to use a case on my Lumia 920. I dropped it and cracked the screen. Thought it supposed to be very strong screen coming from a Lumia 900, but not as strong as the Lumia 900.

I used to put my Lumia 820 on a jelly case. Although it feels comfortable and safe, I can't show off the uniqueness of my phone so I removed it. Plus, it destroyed my screen protector,it scraped the edges, so to avoid more damage I removed it. I'm just worried that the camera plate and the back gets scratched.

I use a Noreve Case for every Smartphone i ever had. Quality is great and it feels good. I never dropped any phone with that case.

v_nokia_lumia_920_case_black.jpg

Lederschutzhülle Nokia Lumia 920 Tradition | Noreve - Haute Couture for Mobile Devices

Global Posts
    1,479 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mase123987 View Post
    Same. I recently bought a cheap rubbery case for my L920...sure it has grips on the side, but the beauty of how the device feels is gone. So, i took it off and threw in the drawer incase one day i think i may need it. No screen protector either.
    Nexus 5 -- Surface Pro 2
    Developer

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mase123987 View Post
    me too

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I use the cc-1043 cyan case on my 920! Also use a zagg screen protector.

I used Nokia case for my yellow 920 for couple of weeks. But then I took it off. Not planning to put it on again. L920 is too beautiful for a case :)

Global Posts
    6,902 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deloa84 View Post
    Nope. My 810 is babied and naked! Lol. I really just like showing off the cool cyan cover to people because then they get all googly eyes and ask what kind of phone it is... And I talk about how awesome it is... :)
    Same here with my 810. I have to keep it in mint shape because of the EOL situation, I have to get max value if I choose to sell it and grab another WP8. I usually uses cases because when I resell my phones, I get close to my asking price due to the condition being as good as in the pictures.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I now use a hard shell case for my 920. I dropped it more than once and the last time cracked the screen. Slippery little sucka.